Professional skip hire in Richmond, Surrey
Competitively priced skip hire in Richmond, Surrey. Various skip sizes available, all at great prices
Richmond Skip Hire
Residential skip hire (home & garden)
Maybe your house in Richmond Upon Thames needs de-cluttering or the garage or loft needs clearing of all the excess junk, debris and litter. Perhaps you’ve just fitted a new kitchen or bathroom and need to dispose of the old one.
If you’ve decided to spruce up the garden or demolish that old shed to make space for a new one, you’ll need to get rid of all that unwanted waste at some point. That’s when it’s time to call in the garbage removal professionals.
If you’re not sure what size skip you’ll need to hire, we’ll be able to offer expert advice based on the amount of trash that needs removing.
Commercial skip hire
Is your Richmond Upon Thames business having a refit or do you have an ongoing waste stream that needs clearing regularly? Have you just taken over a shop or office that’s full of litter and debris that needs removing? Whatever the scenario and whatever type of business you run in Richmond, we have a range of skip sizes to suit the job in hand.
Richmond Upon Thames building site skip hire
Are you a property developer in Richmond Upon Thames that needs your site kept clear and free of debris, garbage and trash? If so, Metro Waste provides a range of skip sizes to choose from so you can pick the size that’s right for you.
If any of the above scenarios apply to you, get in touch with Metro Waste to see how we can help you clear away your waste in Richmond Upon Thames.
Service summary: Skip Hire in Richmond Upon Thames. Cheap skip hire prices with a range of skip sizes. We also cover nearby Putney and all of south-west London.
Is hiring a skip in Richmond Upon Thames not an option?
There are times when a skip just isn’t suitable for the job. Our Richmond Upon Thames rubbish clearance service is a great alternative. We’re fully insured and are a Licensed Waste Carrier with the Environment Agency.
Skip hire Richmond
Skip hire Richmond
Various skip sizes
Wait and load available
Business & residential
Based in SW London
Did you know?
Due to its unique beauty, Richmond is a popular filming location and Richmond Park has featured in many films and TV series; for example:
- Director Guy Ritchie (of ‘Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels’ fame) filmed parts of the 2010 film, ‘Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows’ in Richmond Park with Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law.
- In the 2000 film, Billy Elliot, the Royal Ballet School can be seen in Richmond Park.
- Some of the scenes from the 2014 Disney fantasy film ‘Into the Woods’, starring Meryl Streep, were filmed in the park.
- A train runs through Richmond park and crashes into a tree in the 1955 film, ‘The Titfield Thunderbolt’.
- Actor James Fox crosses Richmond Park in a Rolls Royce car in the 1968 film ‘Performance’.
- The park was the iconic backdrop in the classic historical 1969 film, ‘Anne of the Thousand Days’ starring Richard Burton and Geneviève Bujold, mimicking Richmond Park in the 16th century. The film’s story concerns King Henry VIII’s courtship of Anne Boleyn and their somewhat brief marriage.
- An Indian dust storm was filmed in the park for the film Heat and Dust (1983).
- As well as being a magnet for blockbuster films, Richmond Park is often featured in TV programmes, countless corporate videos and fashion shoots. It has made an appearance on the BBC’s ‘Blue Peter’ and ‘Springwatch’.